I have established this page to provide a single point of access to my musings about New England historiography.
- 26 November 2006, Towards a New England History - introductory post
- 3 December 2006, On Travel Time and Our Sense of Space
- 23 June 2007, Towards a Course on the History of New England - the Twentieth Century
- 25 June 2007, Towards a Course on the History of New England- The Colonial Period.
- 6 July 2007, Towards a Course on the History of New England - Introduction
- 4 January 2008, High Lean County - the story of the New England Tablelands
- 10 March 2008, Musings about method and directions
- 15 July 2008, Book review - John Ferry's "Colonial Armidale"
- 6 August 2008, Notes on New England Historiography - the importance of geography 1