It has been a while since I did my last update on reader interests.
Looking at the latest 100 visitors, the five most popular posts on this blog have been:
- Geography of New England - Introduction. This post, first last time, came first by a very considerable margin.
- How fast do horses travel? came second, again by a considerable margin.
- Then came Geography of New England - Impact of Great Dividing Range.
This was followed by three equal posts:
- Gambu Ganuurru, or Cumbo Gunnerah of the Gunn-e-darr tribe
- Armidale's Aborigines - a note
- Werris Creek Railway Timeline