The graphic shows visits (yellow) plus page views (yellow plus red) to this blog over the year ending August 2010. That is a very big increase. As I recorded in Blog visits take off, something of the same thing happened on the New England Australia blog. I think that its connected with the present increase in issues New England.
Looking now at reader interests, the top ten posts on this blog over the last month were:
- Hunter Valley Aboriginal Groups 144 page views
- Drummond's life 10 - bibliography 110 page views
- Geography of New England - Introduction 77 page views
- Drummond's life 9 - the growing shadows: public life 1936-1942 60 page views
- New England Australia - Hunter River catchment map 56 page views
- Anaiwan or Nganyaywana entry page 50 page views
- NSW Aboriginal Languages Map 46 page views
- New England Australia - Clarence River catchment map 35 page views
- Drummond's life 5 - The Minister: 1927-1929 27 page views
- Impact of State Boundaries on Aboriginal Language Groups 25 page views
I know that I need to update some of the earlier but still popular posts. I have been hesitating simply because its such a large job!