That time of the month again, although I seem to have missed October!
The attached graphic shows visits (yellow) and page views (yellow plus red) on this blog for the year to end November. As I have said before, this is not a high traffic blog. After the sudden spike in August, traffic has levelled off.
- Geography of New England - Introduction 196 page views
- Hunter Valley Aboriginal Groups 119 page views
- NSW Aboriginal Languages Map 68 page views
- Social Change in New England 1950-2000 3: Church, state and social change in Australia 42 page views
- How fast do horses travel? 40 page views
- Social Change in New England 1950-2000 6: introducing the writers 27 page views
- When was the New England rampant lion first raised...26 page views
- Social Change in New England 1950-2000 4: Generational Change and the 1970s 26 page views
- Introduction to New England's Aboriginal languages... 36 page views
- Geography of New England - Impact of Great Dividing Range 35 page views
- New England's Aboriginal Languages 25 page views
Excluding search engines, the main referring sites have been: