The graphic shows visits (yellow) and page views (yellow plus red) on this blog to end July 11.
The most popular posts on this blog in August were:
- Hunter Valley Aboriginal Groups 208 page views
- Social Change in New England 1950-2000 11 - the Aborigines 61 page views
- Geography of New England - Introduction 59 page views
- Environment and the distribution of Aboriginal languages in NSW 55 page views
- NSW Aboriginal Languages Map 48 page views
- Themes vs topics in history 38 page views
- Anaiwan or Nganyaywana entry page 33 page views
- New England Australia - Clarence River catchment map 32 page views
- How fast do horses travel? 30 page views
- UNE's Heritage Futures Research Centre Winter Newsletter 28 page views
Aboriginal posts continue to be very popular. In this context, the second most popular post on my personal blog was another Aboriginal history post, Report of the NSW Aborigines Welfare Board, year ended 30 June 1940 with 140 page views.